Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Senaka Fernando <se...@wso2.com> on 2010/06/20 13:32:25 UTC

BVAL-61: What packages do we need to export from the OSGi bundle?

Hi all,

In [1], David has questions to why we export any package. And, we currently
export all packages. Therefore, in order to find a proper solution to this
issue, we need to identify what we need to export and what we don't. So, we
might need to identify what bits of our code is required by an external
piece of Java code that wants to make use of this, and what is not needed.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BVAL-61

Thanks,
Senaka.

--