Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/05 07:57:26 UTC

[ANN] Welcome new committer: Zhenxu Ke

Hi Community,

On behalf of the Dubbo PPMC, I am pleased to announce that Zhenxu Ke,
a.k.a. kezhenxu94[1], has been voted in as a new Dubbo committer.

Please join me to say congratulations to him!

Zhenxu, would you please briefly introduce yourself to the community?

[1] *https://github.com/kezhenxu94 <https://github.com/kezhenxu94>*

Re: [ANN] Welcome new committer: Zhenxu Ke

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome!