Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Jonathan Carlson <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2001/10/15 17:05:31 UTC

Turbine/Tomcat question

I am trying to keep my Turbine web app checked in with my own CVS
project and would like to avoid copying files over to the Tomcat webapps
directory.  Hence, I would like to change Tomcat's server.xml file to
make Tomcat think it's webapps directory is elsewhere.

I have tried changing a few "webapps" references in server.xml to
"d:/home/myproj/web" -- Yes, I'm using WIndowsNT :-(    -- but Tomcat
refuses to start up when I do that.

Is this question better posed to the Tomcat list?  I'm not a member of
that list but I suppose I could join just to ask the question.

Thanks in advance for any help offered!

Jonathan Carlson
joncrlsn@users.sf.net