Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ignite_user2016 <ri...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/04 14:09:15 UTC

memory increases on heap

Hello Igniters,

We have 2 instances on ignite ( 2.0) in production, we mostly used ignite
for spring cache.

Seeing so many Ignite threads on client heap dumps, wondering what are these
and can we reduce the thread size on client side ? with that can we reduce
the memory foot print ?

please see the attached image..
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t871/ignite_thread_dump.png>

Re: memory increases on heap