Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2012/02/09 22:55:42 UTC

github mirror for ATS

Hi Jukka (or anyone else working on git infrastructure),

I noticed the github mirror of ATS (Traffic Server) is about 2 weeks behind.
I'm assuming it's because of our migration to the new git infrastructure.
Will the mirror ( git://git.apache.org/trafficserver.git)
<git://git.apache.org/trafficserver.git> get updated to use the new git URL?
Or is someone changing the config on github to point to the new URL ?

Thanks!

-- leif

<git://git.apache.org/trafficserver.git>