Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Laura Stewart <sc...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/12 22:22:44 UTC

10.2 SQL Messages - Reviewers needed

The SQL Messages are documented in
http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev/ref/rrefexcept71493.html

As part of Derby 1566, I worked on this documentation and substituted
the variable numbers with variable names.  For example, in the follow
message the variable is automaticall generated as a number:

01006 Privilege not revoked from {1}.

I subsituted variable text so that the message now reads:

01006 Privilege not revoked from <authorizationID>.

This makes the messages easier to understand in the documentation.

I did this for each of the SQL State messages.  In some cases I used
the variable names that were used in 10.1. However some of those
variable names were vague, like <value>.

Please look over the messages that you are familiar with and verify
that I made the correct substitutions.

--
Laura Stewart