Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Jason Novotny <no...@aei.mpg.de> on 2004/04/05 17:07:47 UTC

GridSphere is JSR 168 compliant

Hi,

I'm happy to announce that after a couple weeks of working with the Sun
Technology Compatibility Kit and refining the JSR 168 portlet
implementation, GridSphere http://www.gridsphere.org is now officially
JSR compliant and passing the 368 critical tests that test everything
from portlet lifecycle, portlet object conformance, tag compliance and
an overall method signature test.

   http://www.gridsphere.org/gridsphere/images/gridsphere_tck_final.jpg

    Many thanks to the pluto discussion list and source code that has
helped me understand many of the specification details better and gained
deeper insight.

    Thanks, Jason