Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Mallhar Kadam <de...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/17 00:45:06 UTC

Design Documents for Better understanding of Jetspeed [j1.4]

Hello all Gurus,

Recently started gettin hands on jetspeed. We are
planning to have Role based User Management for our
portal.

In reference to that wants to get more information
rather than just looking at the source.

Can anybody please help me in finding out where I can
find the Design doc or class diagrams that will make
my concepts clear ?

I already asked this question in js users list, but
nobody replied. Is this so dumb question ?

Please do help me. I'm just getting stuck here.

thanks,
kadam