Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Qian Su <q2...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/11 17:32:36 UTC

(node:10600) Electron: Loading non context-aware native modules in the renderer process is deprecated and will stop working at some point in the future, please see https://github.com/electron/electron/issues/18397 for more information

Dear seniors,
When I try to configure Zookeeper, Kafka and Maven in a Windows environment,my Zookeeper always prompts ''ZooKeeper audit is disabled '',and every time when I start ‘’server.properties‘’ on the command line, it always appears:
(node:10600) Electron: Loading non context-aware native modules in the renderer process is deprecated and will stop working at some point in the future, please see https://github.com/electron/electron/issues/18397 for more information

I can’t even go on now, because I can’t find a solution to a similar problem. Please help me, any suggestions will do.

Qian Su
Kindest Regards