Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Bertrand DATAS <be...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/05 17:24:13 UTC

AjaxButton does not work

Hello All,

I encounter a problem while I am using an AjaxButton.

In my form page i create an Ajaxbutton that I attach to a markupContainer
and in my HTML I add the folowwing HTML code :
<input type="button" value=">>" wicket:id="selection" />

The button is set default form processing to false.

The problem is that when i click on this button nothing happens !!
I have the same problem with ana AjaxSubmitLink.

I use the Wicket framework 1.3.4.

Can someone help me to see what is wrong with that button ??

Thanks

Bertrand

Re: AjaxButton does not work

Posted by greeklinux <ma...@gmx.net>.