Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2010/02/12 08:51:42 UTC

Permission errors doing svn up on people.apache.org

To all OFBiz committers,

today I got the following error when I was trying to update the OFBiz website ("svn up" in the folder /www/ofbiz.apache.org/):

svn: In directory '.'
svn: Can't open 'tempfile.tmp': Permission denied

Am I the only one that is experiencing this?

Thanks

Jacopo

Re: Permission errors doing svn up on people.apache.org

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Adam Heath" <do...@brainfood.com>
> Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>> I tried and got this
>>
>> [jleroux@minotaur:~]$ cd /www/ofbiz.apache.org/
>> [jleroux@minotaur:/www/ofbiz.apache.org]$ svn up
>> svn: Working copy '.' locked
>> svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for
>> details)
>> [jleroux@minotaur:/www/ofbiz.apache.org]$
>> [jleroux@minotaur:/www/ofbiz.apache.org]$ svn cleanup
>> svn: Can't open file 'bookimages/.svn/lock': Permission denied
>> [jleroux@minotaur:/www/ofbiz.apache.org]$
>>
>> I vaguely remember a "such" issue and Adam asked Ruppert to do some
>> thing, it was some weeks ago. Not sure it's related though (as it's
>> really vague in my mind)
>
> Wasn't me.

Anyway it was not related, David fixed it

Jacques

Re: Permission errors doing svn up on people.apache.org

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.
Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> I tried and got this
>
> [jleroux@minotaur:~]$ cd /www/ofbiz.apache.org/
> [jleroux@minotaur:/www/ofbiz.apache.org]$ svn up
> svn: Working copy '.' locked
> svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for
> details)
> [jleroux@minotaur:/www/ofbiz.apache.org]$
> [jleroux@minotaur:/www/ofbiz.apache.org]$ svn cleanup
> svn: Can't open file 'bookimages/.svn/lock': Permission denied
> [jleroux@minotaur:/www/ofbiz.apache.org]$
>
> I vaguely remember a "such" issue and Adam asked Ruppert to do some
> thing, it was some weeks ago. Not sure it's related though (as it's
> really vague in my mind)

Wasn't me.

Re: Permission errors doing svn up on people.apache.org

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thank you, David.

Jacopo