Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Ben Cuthbert <cu...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/27 21:37:27 UTC

OSX starting hadoop error

All
When starting hadoop on OSX I am getting this error. is there a fix for it

java[22373:1c03] Unable to load realm info from SCDynamicStore

Re: OSX starting hadoop error

Posted by Bryan Keller <br...@gmail.com>.
For those interested, you can prevent this error by setting the following in hadoop-env.sh:

export HADOOP_OPTS="-Djava.security.krb5.realm= -Djava.security.krb5.kdc="

Posted by Bryan Keller <br...@gmail.com>.
FYI, I logged a bug for this:

Posted by Bryan Keller <br...@gmail.com>.