Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com> on 2015/09/09 03:13:56 UTC

Re: Droids Podling Issue

Thorsten, any commentary?

Marvin Humphrey

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 8:05 AM, Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>

Re: Droids Podling Issue

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Ah, I am sorry I think I may have missed that VOTE thread =(

Thanks for the update, Marvin.

- Henry

Re: Droids Podling Issue

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, that would help. I somehow found the DISCUSS thread but missed
the VOTE thread to retire the podlings.

- Henry

Re: Droids Podling Issue

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 7:32 PM Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 4:28 PM, John D. Ament <jo...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I'll move them forward to retired in podlings.xml and start looking at
> > jenkins if that helps (for both podlings)
>
> John, I really appreciate the offer to help, but I have ambitions to
> clean up the retirement guide and would like to do all the steps
> myself if I can. I'll start tonight.

Sure no problem.  Reach out if you need any help.

We should probably at least list them as retired in this month's report?

Re: Droids Podling Issue

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.

Re: Droids Podling Issue

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.