Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Ryan Auclair <ry...@iceteks.com> on 2007/05/21 08:37:41 UTC

unsubscribe

Hi I don't know if this is the right email but I'd love to unsubscribe
from the apache mailing list.  I just never get around to keeping up
with anything these days and it just fills up my inbox.   Thanks.

Ryan

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com>.
Ryan,
  there are unsubscribe links from this page
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Mailing+Lists
Sorry to see you go.
Kelvin.