Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Shahid Faiz <sh...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/06 09:20:34 UTC

XML RPC in Production

Hi,

As XML RPC is in beta development, can any one tell me should I use it in
for my production application. If not, what is alternate to this ?? because
i don't want to use full fledge web services, because both my client and
server applications will remain on Java platform.

Regards
Shahid

Re: XML RPC in Production

Posted by Shahid Faiz <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jochen, and JL Cruz,

Of course I am using it and didn't face any problem. This was just a thought
and wanted to know people comments as cruz mentioned.

- shahid

Re: XML RPC in Production

Posted by Jose Luis Cruz <jl...@ravenpack.com>.

Re: XML RPC in Production

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.

--
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the
majority, it is time to pause and reflect.