Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rommel Sharma <ro...@mahindrabt.com> on 2003/12/22 08:44:09 UTC

xmlsec.jar usage

Hi,

I have successfully installed Axis on Tomcat with all the optional packages
too.
I have a general question about the optional xmlsec.jar.
Can anyone please list the advantages of this component, how it can help me
enhance the security of my web-service, or rather what exactly  can
xmlsec.jar do?
If you have used it in your project, how does it benefit you?
Any links will also be helpful.

Thank you,
Rommel Sharma.

Scanned by  eScan  Content-Security  and  Anti-Virus Software.
Visit http://www.mwti.net for more info on eScan and MailScan.

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.mahindrabt.com