Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Radu Preotiuc-Pietro <ra...@bea.com> on 2005/01/05 00:41:58 UTC

RE: Dynamic Class Generation?

Could you be more specific what you mean by "generate the compiled Java value objects dynamically"?
You can compile a Schema Object Model from a String or stream, no problem. This is what XmlBeans.compileXsd() is for.

Radu

Posted by Darren Govoni <dg...@metadapt.com>.
Yes, but I have to do it a compile time. I want to do it at runtime
within an application and then use java reflection on the resulting
compiled Java classes (sometimes referred to as value objects in the
persistence world).