Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by vincent gromakowski <vi...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/24 16:22:19 UTC

REST API

Is there any way to run a paragraph and retrieve results in the response ?
I have done some tests and cannot achieve it. It always send back "status :
OK" even if it fails

Re: REST API

Posted by DuyHai Doan <do...@gmail.com>.
Done Vincent, here is the pull request:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/746

Please follow the test procedure to see if it is working for you as
expected.

Re: REST API

Posted by DuyHai Doan <do...@gmail.com>.

Re: REST API

Posted by DuyHai Doan <do...@gmail.com>.

Re: REST API

Posted by Corneau Damien <co...@gmail.com>.
Are you talking about Websocket or Rest Api?
Websocket won't send you the result in the response, it will send you
another websocket message.
'NOTE' or 'PARAGRAPH' or 'PARAGRAPH_APPEND_OUTPUT' or
PARAGRAPH_UPDATE_OUTPUT' depending on the case

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 7:48 AM, vincent gromakowski <

Re: REST API

Posted by vincent gromakowski <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: REST API

Posted by DuyHai Doan <do...@gmail.com>.