Posted to users@maven.apache.org by dan tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/18 07:48:59 UTC

about native-maven-plugin and javahOS configuration

There was a user directly query me about this plugin, please resend the
question.
Your email disappears out of thin air after I read it. ;(, So i will answer
in maven list
instead
 In your case, to add jni include path to you plugin's configuration,
your can do this as well
  <source>
<directory>${java.home}/../include</directory>
<dependencyAnalysisParticipation>false</dependencyAnalysisParticipation>
</source>
 <source>
<directory>${java.home}/../include/${youros}</directory>
<dependencyAnalysisParticipation>false</dependencyAnalysisParticipation>
</source>
  javaOS param only works if you do invoke javah mojo as specify in the
example.
 Sorry about this confusion.
  -Dan