Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM> on 2014/07/28 18:37:07 UTC

The release of jclouds 1.8.0 will start at 1 pm CDT

I’ll be on IRC. Let’s look for opportunities to automate the pain away.

Everett

Re: The release of jclouds 1.8.0 will start at 1 pm CDT

Posted by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM>.
The pain continues. The release today was thwarted by documentation, tests failing locally, and lack of time. Thanks to abayer, AP, and Ignasi for helping out.

I’m not able to give the release 100% of my time to the release tomorrow so AP is going to continue on.

Thanks,
Everett