Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by milindain <mi...@aol.com> on 2012/03/21 05:53:07 UTC

Re: Jackrabbit leaves connections open after shutdown

I am also facing the same issue with Oracle database. I am using
jackrabbit-core-1.6.2.
I am explicitly killing sessions using alter system kill session
'sid,serial#' command.

Is there any way to tell jackrabbit to close all sessions during shutdown?

-----
Thanks

Re: Jackrabbit leaves connections open after shutdown

Posted by David Buchmann <da...@liip.ch>.