Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by "Gang(Gary) Wang" <ga...@apache.org> on 2021/01/22 07:41:11 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Mnemonic Project Chair: Yanhui Zhao

Hi PMCs and Contributors

In the Apache board meeting, the official resolutions about changing our
chair were passed unanimously as "Change the Apache Mnemonic Project Chair
(Yanhui Zhao, VP)".

Congratulations Yanhui Zhao on becoming our project Chair & VP.

Sincerely,
Gary.
Apache Mnemonic community.

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Mnemonic Project Chair: Yanhui Zhao

Posted by Yanhui ZHAO <yz...@apache.org>.
Thank you, Gary and all

It was my great pleasure serving our project and help Gary with the project management. I will keep working with you guys to push our project move forward!

Please feel free to share any comments or suggestions to help our project keep growing.

Best

Yanhui
________________________________
Thanks Gary!  Congrats to Yanhui!   Thank you both for your hard work on
the project!

Best,
Li

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Mnemonic Project Chair: Yanhui Zhao

Posted by Li Shen <sh...@gmail.com>.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile