Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Inifok Song <ha...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/28 05:36:13 UTC

Difference between copyOutput() and fetchOutputs()

Hello all,

In class ReduceTask, there are a lot of methods to deal with fetching
intermediate output. And I think copyOutput() and fetchOutputs() are the
most important. However, they are invoked by different methods. I wonder
know whether they deal with the same thing? What's the difference between
them?

Thank you.

Inifok

Re: Difference between copyOutput() and fetchOutputs()

Posted by Inifok Song <ha...@gmail.com>.
Oops! I'm so careless that haven't noticed it. This is really a rookie
question. Thanks for your answer.

Posted by Jothi Padmanabhan <jo...@yahoo-inc.com>.