Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by pathum <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/11 12:29:51 UTC

FOP Font Configuration in Linux

Hello,

I am using Apache FOP for rendering PDF in a Java environment. Currently I
am running my Enterprise Archive in a windows pc and its working fine.

What I am having as the error is, the unicode.ttf file and the unicode.xml
file are being hard-coded in windows.

an extraction of my FO-config file is as follows.

  <base>.</base>

  <strict-configuration>true</strict-configuration>

  <strict-validation>true</strict-validation>

  <source-resolution>72</source-resolution>
  <target-resolution>72</target-resolution>

  <default-page-settings height="11in" width="8.26in"/>

  <renderers>
    <renderer mime="application/pdf">
      <filterList>

        <value>flate</value>

      </filterList>

      <fonts>

      </fonts>

What my concern is that, I need to migrate this to linux environment and in
that how could i set up the base, metrics path and the embed url?

Any help will be really appreciated!