Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Glen Carl <ca...@csc-monterey.com> on 2002/12/13 18:20:11 UTC

Re: How to use my own .xsl file?

Have you tried an URL reference of your xsl? I had some troubles with
the file read in the past. Just to see if this is the trouble try the
URL reference, move your genitips.xsl to the root directory of your
jetspeed webapp. Then change the

<parameter name="stylesheet" value="http://yourhost:8080/jetspeed/genitips.xsl"
hidden="false"/>

If this does not work then try putting your xsl on web server like
apache in the hdocs and try

<parameter name="stylesheet" value="http://yourhost/genitips.xsl"
hidden="false"/>

Glen