Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by ahsan shamsudeen <ah...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/14 17:03:43 UTC

Add me to the developer list

Hi,

Can you please add me to the derby developer list. My user id is ahsancse.
currently i am registered as a derby user. below is the link to my JIRA
profile.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa

I am a Gsoc student and my mentor is Bryan Pendleton.

Thank you in advance for considering my request.

Re: Add me to the developer list

Posted by Katherine Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.
On 6/14/2013 8:03 AM, ahsan shamsudeen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can you please add me to the derby developer list. My user id is
> ahsancse. currently i am registered as a derby user. below is the link
> to my JIRA profile.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa
>
> I am a Gsoc student and my mentor is Bryan Pendleton.
>
> Thank you in advance for considering my request.
Done. Welcome!