Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Kigred Developer <ki...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/24 08:11:56 UTC

Standing Instructions For Loans Loan Installments

Hello Devs,

I am considering migration of sacco operations to Fineract 1.X.
I know it is possible to create loans whose installments date back to 2019
but is it possible to have installments settled using standing instructions?

Regards.
Wilfred

Re: Standing Instructions For Loans Loan Installments

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Wilfred,

As James pointed out if you did a search on Google, you should find the
user manual section on configuring standing instructions to repay loan
installments.

Did this topic answer your question?
https://docs.mifos.org/user-manual/for-operational-users-mifos-x-web-app/accounts-and-transactions/loan-accounts/how-to-make-repayments-on-a-client-loan-account

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

Re: Standing Instructions For Loans Loan Installments

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Wilfred -

Posted by Kigred Developer <ki...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for guidance James.