Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org> on 2007/03/17 18:00:38 UTC

Can't logout if logged in with RememberMe cookie (Was Re: ROL-936 Session timeout causes entry post to fail)

I had assumed this was a new phenomenon with the acegi-security-1.0.3.jar
but
I'm seeing this bug in my trunk build even with the current
acegi-security-1.0.1.jar.

Namely:  Login with RememberMe.  Now try to logout.  You can't.

The code in logout-redirect.jsp seems ineffective in canceling the acegi
remember-me cookie.

Can anyone else confirm this is not some local problem of mine?  I think we
need to fix this.

I am moving on to overall testing of my 3.1 installs.

--a.