Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Dennis Byrne <de...@dbyrne.net> on 2006/02/15 23:18:16 UTC

Re: Scope provided of myfaces-impl and myfaces-api in tomahawk and sandbox?

>How would we check if someone accidentally made a mistake and accessed
>impl in tomahawk?

This has happened at least once but it was fixed, so +1 .

Dennis Byrne

Re: Scope provided of myfaces-impl and myfaces-api in tomahawk and sandbox?

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Just a reminder to fix major bugs related to the *core* on the branch
only.  We'll merge the branch down to the trunk after the release.
This sounds like a tomahawk thing though ...

Sean

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
Just looked at

no tiles,xml defined in web.xml

I'll change!

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Zülpicher Wall 12, 239

Re: Scope provided of myfaces-impl and myfaces-api in tomahawk and sandbox?

Posted by Bill Dudney <bd...@apache.org>.
FYI

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
OK I think runtime will work.