Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org> on 2018/02/26 14:34:12 UTC

[PROPOSE] Release Apache Juneau 7.1.0 RC1

Hi everyone,

I'm going to create a new release of Juneau.  We've made some significant
modifications to the APIs that teams are waiting for.  There is still
documentation cleanup to be done, but it can be done concurrently with the
release process.

If I do not hear any objections within the next 24 hours, I'm going to go
ahead and start the process.

The release will be called 7.1.0-RC1. The next release will be set to 7.1.1.

James Bognar

Re: [PROPOSE] Release Apache Juneau 7.1.0 RC1

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
I'm read for it :-)

Gary