Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2013/03/19 16:20:33 UTC

Document JAX-RS services

Hi all (but especially the "CXF squad"),
what's the best practice for generating HTML pages from JAX-RS annotations?

Now that we have this in place it would be nice to put on the website
such HTML pages, together with Javadocs.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Document JAX-RS services

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi

We've just had a Swagger in CXF thread [1] where Swagger (finally
confirmed to be working with CXF) and RestDoc have been mentioned.

Enunciate has been mentioned today/yesterday.

Other approaches likely work too, but as far as I'm concerned I'm quite
keen to get an auto-generated WADL browse-able too and I'm hoping to get
close enough to HTML like this one:

https://dev.twitter.com/docs/api/1.1

though I haven't started yet...

Cheers, Sergey