Posted to user@struts.apache.org by John Moose <jg...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/10 20:03:36 UTC

REST plugin doesn't return JSON serialization anymore...

building with Struts-2.1.3-SNAPSHOT  and xworks-2.1.2-SNAPSHOT

the XML extenson and XHTML extension seem to work OK both in the showcase
and my app, but the .json extension seems to be triggering a File Download
action...even in the showcase???

fwiw, JSON serialized data is a key feature of our new
architecture...several weeks back this feature worked well and our gov't
sponsors were really impressed.

Re: REST plugin doesn't return JSON serialization anymore...

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
Struts 2

musachy

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.