Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Wim Kerkhoff <wi...@netmaster.com> on 2000/09/23 01:26:14 UTC

Stack PerlHandlers?

I have a directory of Embperl files (*.epl), that I want to send out a canned
header/footer for, rather than put [- Execute ('header.epl') -] as the first
line in each, and [- Execute ('footer.epl') -].

How do you do this? I tried Apache::Sandwhich, but then HTML::Embperl didn't
get a chance to execute the files.

The below config snip doesn't work.  I get the standard HTTP headers (good
), the canned header (good), HTTP headers (bad), the *.epl page (good), and
then the canned footer (good).  I'm trying to get rid of the HTTP headers...

<FilesMatch *.epl>
   PerlSendHeader Off
   SetHandler perl-script
   Options ExecCGI
   PerlHandler Apache::SiteHeader HTML::Embperl Apache::SiteFooter
   #PerlHandler Apache::SiteHeader
   #PerlHandler HTML::Embperl
   #PerlHandler Apache::SiteFooter
</FilesMatch>

Regards,

Wim Kerkhoff, Software Engineer
NetMaster Networking Solutions
wim@netmaster.com

Re: Stack PerlHandlers?

Posted by Wim Kerkhoff <wi...@netmaster.com>.
Hey, that does the trick! HTML::EmbperlObject isgreat!

On 23-Sep-2000 Gerald Richter wrote:
> Look's like EmbperlObject is what will do this job for you. Look at

Thanks,

Re: Stack PerlHandlers?

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.
Look's like EmbperlObject is what will do this job for you. Look at

perldoc HTML::EmbperlObject

for docs and examples

Gerald

E-Mail:     richter@ecos.de         Voice:    +49 6133 925151