Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by nauu <bo...@qq.com> on 2020/02/06 14:39:35 UTC

I found the merged code reverted and it’s very strange

Hi @break60
 I just return to work from my vacation and prepare to continue #1675.
But I found the merged code reverted, the "this.params" has been deleted in formModel.vue which include in merged PR #1795.

I find the PR #1792 remove the code,  PR #1792  and PR #1791 have the same title named "fix udfs assignment and task instance page jump #1789".

It’s very strange.

boness@qq.com
zhukai/nauu ygsoft

回复:I found the merged code reverted and it’s very strange

Posted by 向偲彪 <xi...@qq.com>.
I am repairing the code of the dev-1.2.1 branch. Didn't you change the dev branch? I did not change the dev branch.