Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/12 16:48:53 UTC

Synapse failover not working with Axiom trunk

Just a note:

I tried to run the failover sample with the latest Axiom trunk, and found
that when the active node fails, failing over to another node does not
happen, and the client gets an error.

--
Thanks
Afkham Azeez

http://afkham.org
http://www.wso2.org
GPG Fingerprint: 643F C2AF EB78 F886 40C9 B2A2 4AE2 C887 665E 0760

Re: Synapse failover not working with Axiom trunk

Posted by Evanthika Amarasiri <ev...@wso2.com>.
Hi Azeez,

I just tried it out on Synapse1.2 and experienced some issues with
failover. I have missed this in the 1.2 build but will add this scenario
to the check list so that I will not miss in it the future.

Thanks,
Evanthika

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.