Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@ebuilt.com> on 2001/11/09 03:52:55 UTC

Re: 2.0.28

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 07:57:07PM -0500, Cliff Woolley wrote:
> Can you bump the tag on httpd.conf to get the revert of that BeOS IfModule
> thing of David's (very important)?  Can you also bump the tag on

+1.

>    tested with httpd-test HEAD, failed some tests:
>       Failed Test  Status Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of failed
>       modules/cgi.t                36   33  91.67%  1-4, 6, 8-27, 29-36
>       ssl/env.t                    22   16  72.73%  1-5, 12-22
>          Do these look normal?  They've been failing for quite a while
>          now and nobody else that I know of except Aaron seems to have
>          noticed.

Those two seem to be related to a stale httpd-test build.  Usually a
fresh checkout seem to make it work.  But, I'll try to check again
later this weekend.  -- justin

Re: 2.0.28

Posted by Cliff Woolley <cl...@yahoo.com>.
On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> >       modules/cgi.t                36   33  91.67%  1-4, 6, 8-27, 29-36
> >       ssl/env.t                    22   16  72.73%  1-5, 12-22
> >          Do these look normal?  They've been failing for quite a while
> >          now and nobody else that I know of except Aaron seems to have
> >          noticed.
>
> Those two seem to be related to a stale httpd-test build.  Usually a
> fresh checkout seem to make it work.  But, I'll try to check again
> later this weekend.  -- justin

Ah, that's one thing I didn't try... I'll re-check-out and see what
happens.

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA

Re: 2.0.28

Posted by Cliff Woolley <cl...@yahoo.com>.
On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> >       modules/cgi.t                36   33  91.67%  1-4, 6, 8-27, 29-36
> >       ssl/env.t                    22   16  72.73%  1-5, 12-22
> >          Do these look normal?  They've been failing for quite a while
> >          now and nobody else that I know of except Aaron seems to have
> >          noticed.
>
> Those two seem to be related to a stale httpd-test build.  Usually a
> fresh checkout seem to make it work.  But, I'll try to check again
> later this weekend.  -- justin

FYI, I did a fresh checkout on one of my boxes and it didn't help.  I'll
try it on the other one later today.

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com