Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/01 22:26:41 UTC

[myfaces-commons] Is any task left for make a release of myfaces-commons (again)?

Hi

After doing some tests, find some bugs, and upload the commons site:

http://myfaces.apache.org/commons/

 It could be good to release myfaces commons 1.2.0 and 1.1.0

That question was raised before, and the task suggested (more testing) was
done.

 One thing to do is add a deprecation message on tomahawk documentation
about converters and validators moved to myfaces commons.

 Other pending task for myfaces commons project is create a stable api, but
since this modules doesn't exists yet, it's ok release it.

 If no objections I'll start the release procedure soon.

regards

Leonardo Uribe

Re: [myfaces-commons] Is any task left for make a release of myfaces-commons (again)?

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi Leonardo,

i like to have https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-1953
included in the release,
i try to commit the patch today.
We already use a myfaces-commons version with this extension in our
production environment,
but i like to switch to a released one soon.

Regards,
    Volker

--
inexso - information exchange solutions GmbH
Bismarckstraße 13 | 26122 Oldenburg