Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2009/01/13 02:27:06 UTC

adding Archiva to CIA

I just discovered this today when someone else pointed it out:

http://cia.vc/

I was thinking of adding Archiva, and the associated IRCbot that
reports on commits that are occurring. This isn't meant as a
replacement for the commits list - of course all the notification and
decisions still need to be made here on the lists - but it's an easier
way to get real time updates and ask people about their work as it
happens. I don't know if it'd be too spammy but might be worth a try.

Thoughts, objections?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: adding Archiva to CIA

Posted by Fabrice Bellingard <be...@gmail.com>.
+1
Seems worth a try.

- Fabrice
 bellingard@apache.org

Re: adding Archiva to CIA

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
I see no harm in trying it out, so +1 from me..

Thanks,
Deng

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 9:27 AM, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:

> I just discovered this today when someone else pointed it out:
>
> http://cia.vc/
>
> I was thinking of adding Archiva, and the associated IRCbot that reports on
> commits that are occurring. This isn't meant as a replacement for the
> commits list - of course all the notification and decisions still need to be
> made here on the lists - but it's an easier way to get real time updates and
> ask people about their work as it happens. I don't know if it'd be too
> spammy but might be worth a try.
>
> Thoughts, objections?
>
> - Brett
>
> --
> Brett Porter
> brett@apache.org
> http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/

--
Maria Odea Ching
Software Engineer | Exist Global | 687-4091 | Skype: maria.odea.ching |

Re: adding Archiva to CIA

Posted by James William Dumay <ja...@atlassian.com>.
Sounds good to me Brett

Re: adding Archiva to CIA

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
+1

Emmanuel

Re: adding Archiva to CIA

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
ok, finally got around to doing this :)

Let me know if you find it useful/annoying. It's community managed so
you should be able to just go in and change it too.

- Brett