Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stuart Roebuck <st...@adolos.co.uk> on 2001/07/16 18:04:11 UTC

[C2] xml.apache.org CVS refusing connection

The CVS repository was up and down over the weekend, and seems to be
completely down today. I'm consistently getting:

cvs [update aborted]: connect to xml.apache.org:2401 failed: Connection
refused

Please let me know if I'm alone in experiencing this.

Stuart.

Re: [C2] xml.apache.org CVS refusing connection

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Stuart,

The CVS has moved to another machine "cvs.apache.org".

Thanks,
dims

--- Stuart Roebuck <st...@adolos.co.uk> wrote:
> The CVS repository was up and down over the weekend, and seems to be
> completely down today. I'm consistently getting:
>
> cvs [update aborted]: connect to xml.apache.org:2401 failed: Connection
> refused

> Please let me know if I'm alone in experiencing this.
>
> Stuart.

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager
http://www.jGuru.com/faq/JNI