Posted to general@gump.apache.org by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com> on 2003/12/02 01:40:01 UTC

Documentation

This is the forrest output for the Gump documentation (was site):

http://cvs.apache.org/~ajack/gump/

If (when) I get the forrest-bot to update the live site we ought be able to
edit the xdocs in CVS, and have the site kept up to date.

Basically I used the skin configuration that Gumpy uses for it's forrest
output, thanks Nicola.

This has a long way to go, but once I know that the site will be updated
I'll start putting more effort in.

Please let me know your feedback, or better .... just go hack the stuff in
CVS.

regards,

Adam
--