Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/28 01:19:23 UTC

Re: Error in download page http://hc.apache.org/downloads.cgi

The download page has been recreated; the visible text for httpclient
says 4.3 but the links and files are for 4.3.1

I've no idea where the page source is located so any fix I do will be
lost at the next site deploy

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
OK, I've updated the source file and the live file.
Did not bother to recreate the site, but since the source is now
correct it should be OK if the site is recreated and redeployed.

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.