Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Axel Stahlhut <as...@neusta.de> on 2002/11/18 22:11:20 UTC

[Validator] Not validating any more since update? - Urgent

Hi.

After updating struts and all common libs (including common-validator) from
nightly-build 2002-07-31 to nightly-build 2002-11-11 (and later on
nightly-build 2002-11-18, too), all our forms usually validated by the
Struts-Validator-Framework are not validated any more. It seems as if all
that validator methods are not called any more. After taking the old libs,
everything works out fine again.
We raised our debug-level to DEBUG for org.apache.struts.validator and
org.apache.commons.validator. The only thing i can find in the logfiles is
the loading of validator.xml and validator-rules.xml.

Any suggestions? Does anybody know what has happened here?

Thanks in advance.
Axel