Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Guo Zhenhua <je...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/11 08:29:14 UTC

client configuration for jcr2spi + spi2dav

I want to use jcr2spi + spi2dav as client. However, I could not find
how to configure them. For example
1) How to tell spi to use spi2dav implementation
2) how to spi2dav the location of the server

Thanks
Gerald

Re: client configuration for jcr2spi + spi2dav

Posted by Guo Zhenhua <je...@gmail.com>.
For the BatchReadConfig, if I want to retrieve only the node I
specify, method "getDepth" should return 0 or 1?

Gerald

Posted by Stefan Guggisberg <st...@gmail.com>.
hi gerald

Posted by Guo Du <mr...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 4:58 PM, Guo Zhenhua <je...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks. I am considering whether to use JackRabbit 2 because it is
> still beta. Probably I will go with JackRabbit 1.6.0 at first.

JR 2.0 could be released in next a few months. If your project doesn't
expect to release before that, it's better to stay with 2.0 for long
term investment. It's quit big changes between 1 and 2 :)

-Guo

Re: client configuration for jcr2spi + spi2dav

Posted by Guo Zhenhua <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Dürig <mi...@day.com>.

Posted by Kenneth Yue <Ke...@Sun.COM>.
Alexander Klimetschek wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 08:29, Guo Zhenhua <je...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I want to use jcr2spi + spi2dav as client. However, I could not find
>> how to configure them. For example
>> 1) How to tell spi to use spi2dav implementation
>> 2) how to spi2dav the location of the server
>
> See also my earlier post: http://markmail.org/message/nzcbrf27b2edkbzr

Is there an easier, non-java way to configure it, like the examples in
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/repository-server-howto.html?

Thanks.

Ken

Re: client configuration for jcr2spi + spi2dav

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com>.
On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 08:29, Guo Zhenhua <je...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to use jcr2spi + spi2dav as client. However, I could not find
> how to configure them. For example
> 1) How to tell spi to use spi2dav implementation
> 2) how to spi2dav the location of the server

See also my earlier post: http://markmail.org/message/nzcbrf27b2edkbzr

Regards,
Alex

--