Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2012/06/24 21:32:51 UTC

New CMS features for contributors

It's never been easier to get started with the CMS as an
anonymous contributor than it is right now:

    http://s.apache.org/cms-anonymous-clone

Please pass this info along to other CMS based projects
to encourage contributors to install and use the CMS bookmarklet
and contribute directly to CMS project websites.

Thanks!

Re: New CMS features for contributors

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
On Jun 25, 2012, at 9:38 AM, Daniel Gruno wrote:

> On 06/25/2012 03:33 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
>> In case you haven't seen this. This is Really Good Stuff.
>>
>> --Rich
>>
> Indeed it is, and it's a +1 to getting our docs integrated with the CMS
> system at some point in time.
> But for now, we _could_ use this to have people help us improve the main
> web site - question is; will we bother, when our site really isn't that
> huge?

I kind of feel that's the wrong question. How can we know what people will want to contribute to, unless we give them the opportunity. Lowering the bar to volunteer is always a good thing.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com :: @rbowen

Re: Fwd: New CMS features for contributors

Posted by Daniel Gruno <ru...@cord.dk>.
On 06/25/2012 03:33 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
> In case you haven't seen this. This is Really Good Stuff.
>
> --Rich

Indeed it is, and it's a +1 to getting our docs integrated with the CMS
system at some point in time.
But for now, we _could_ use this to have people help us improve the main
web site - question is; will we bother, when our site really isn't that
huge?

With regards,
Daniel.

Fwd: New CMS features for contributors

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
In case you haven't seen this. This is Really Good Stuff.

--Rich

Begin forwarded message:

--
Rich Bowen