Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Srini Kadamati <sk...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/20 15:20:23 UTC

Revamping the Superset Public Roadmap

Hello Superset community!

As a heads up -- Junlin (Superset PMC) and I (Superset committer) are
currently cleaning out the issues in the public Superset roadmap repo (
https://github.com/apache-superset/superset-roadmap) and rebuilding it from
scratch.

The rationale here is that this repo / effort fell by the wayside and
hasn't had a clear focus. It's neither a communication tool nor a project
management tool at the moment.

Our first attempt at reinvigorating this is to turn it into a *communication
tool, *especially around key end-user-facing features. We also want to
start documenting the areas that are behind feature flags and listing the
status more clearly.

So if you're watching that repo, you will get a lot of notifications about
closed issues. If you have thoughts / feedback on the roadmap, please post
in the Superset slack or reply here.

Best,

Srini Kadamati
skadamat@gmail.com