Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Otavio Rodolfo Piske <an...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/07 17:45:08 UTC

Wikipedia page

Hello,

I was looking at the page describing Apache Camel [1] on Wikipedia and I
can't help but feel that it could be improved.

I have never edited a Wikipedia page and I don't really know the do's and
don'ts of editing a page there, but I am wondering how much of an effort
that would be?

Does anyone know or has any insight about this?

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_Camel

Kind regards
--
Otavio R. Piske
http://orpiske.net

Re: Wikipedia page

Posted by Otavio Rodolfo Piske <an...@gmail.com>.
I was reading a bit about it and - for obvious and good reasons - it's
frowned upon to edit pages to organizations that you are associated with.
So, I guess that's a hard no.

Nonetheless, it would be good to have a bit more updated information there,
such as what as our sub-projects and the latest version.

--
Otavio R. Piske
http://orpiske.net