Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Nick Sharples <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2003/02/05 09:54:33 UTC

'Bare Bones' cocoon.xconf

Hi,

My appologies if a similar post has already been made, but I have not been
able to find the answer to my query in the list archives.

I'm relativly new to Cocoon 2 and would very much like take advantage of
some of its feature set. The 'problem' I have is that the coocoon.xconf file
that comes with the distribution seems to load (or maybe just reference)
every feature contained in the distribution.

This is somewhat daunting to a newcomer, so one way of getting to grips with
the architecture would be for me to work from the ground up, stating with a
'bare bones' xconf file and adding features as I become familiar with them.

I'm sure I'm not alone in asking this question. Is there a minimum
requirement for what should be included in the xconf file? If so, what
should it be or how can I get either the binary or CVS distribution to
generate such a file?

Cheers,
Nick