Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2014/01/27 20:44:34 UTC

Re: Update Russian language page

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 2:07 PM, Yakov Reztsov <ya...@mail.ru> wrote:

> Hi,
> Russian page (www.openoffice.org/ru)   is outdated.
> I want to update it.
> How can I get access to change this page?

Two approaches:

1) If you want to make small changes, you can create patches for the
individual files here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/ooo-site/trunk/content/ru/

You can modify these files and post updated versions, or patches, to a
Bugzilla issue.

2) If you want to bring the Russian site into synch with the English
website you can translate the core 30 pages here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/ooo-site/trunk/content/xx/

There is information on this approach here:

http://openoffice.apache.org/website-native.html

Which ever approach you take, you can download the files via
Subversion if you know how to use that tool.  Or if it is easier you
can ask and I will send you a ZIP file of the files.

Regards,

-Rob