Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Smirnova, Natalya" <ns...@mera.ru> on 2006/07/17 15:20:40 UTC

[Axis2]How external jars are used with web-services?

Hello,

I want to use some external jars in my web-service.

Should I include these jars in my .aar archive? Maybe, I need to drop
these jars in axis2/WEB-INF/lib directory or to do something else.

Thanks' for your help.

Best regards, Smirnova Natalya.

MERA NN/Custom Software/EMA/OAM

Re: [Axis2]How external jars are used with web-services?

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
Just to expand on what Ajith said ... some jar's that use the Thread
Context Classloader (TCCL) AFAIK you cannot put into lib folder of the
aar file . Two common examples of this scenerio include Hibernate and
Spring. These are the exception rather than the rule however, and most
jars you can indeed put into an AAR.

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/