Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ryan julius <rj...@yahoo.fr> on 2004/12/16 19:55:44 UTC

Remote forwarding

HI,
I am developing a web application .
When a client opens a session with my application, any message (such as a warning) received from an EAI : i.e. a remote server, must be redirected to the appropriate client. The parameters of this client are IP, port & sessionId; and are provided by the remote server.

How can I forward a page (ex. a warning message) to the remote client?

Thanks very much for your help.
R.J

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail